Friday, November 26, 2010

Holiday Nails Pt. 2

OPI Dating a royal konad snowflakes M20

Above is OPI Dating a Royal, which is a soft dark blue creme.  I wear this color in all seasons, but to add a holiday flare I stamped on some white and silver snowflakes:

OPI Dating a royal konad snowflakes M20

The far left is the dandelion from Konad plate m20 and the snowflakes are from Konad plates m20 and m59 using Konad white and China Glaze Millenium.  When I stamp metallics I usually use China Glaze polishes from the Khrome Collection because I think they show up better than the Konad silver and gold.

3 comments:

  1. that looks great! I can never seem to get my konad stamps to go on as nicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i just found your blog, and i LOVE your nail designs. the snowflakes and the holiday lights are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stew - it just takes practice! And sanding a new stamper tool helps too!

    Connie - Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...