Sunday, December 19, 2010

More Snowflake Nails


I was thinking about the snowflake manicure I did a few weeks ago and I wanted to try using the same design over a light blue background (OPI What's With the Cattitude?) or white (OPI Kyoto Pearl on the index finger).  As before, I stamped the snowflakes from Konad plates m20 and m59 using China Glaze Millennium for the silver and Konad special polishes for the dark and baby blue.


I really love the detail on the Konad snowflake plates--they stamp crisply every time.  On the nail above, I added a little embellishment by tracing part of the snowflake with clear top coat using a striper brush and tapping on a little bit of loose silver glitter.  I like how it turned it out but I can't decide whether I prefer the dark blue base better:

1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! perfect for anyone who is going to the snow fields or just wants something to celebrate the new season.... this is just the ideas i needed to have the perfect nails for my ski trip i'm going on. Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...