Wednesday, December 29, 2010

China Glaze Jitterbug


I'm trying to pick the perfect color for New Year's Eve and I immediately thought of Jitterbug from China Glaze's Vintage Vixen collection.  It's a dark grey shimmer that's flashy without being over the top.  When I was ready to change colors I added a matte top coat (Essie's Matte About You) just to see what it would look like:


Very interesting suede-like finish.  I'll have to wear this with matte top coat again sometime and maybe try stamping with it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like your nails, those are beatiful and so simple too. My english is not so good, but welcome to read my blog, it's finnish, but picture tells more than 1000 words :)
    Greetings from Finland! RvaM. :)
    http://nasty-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I checked out your blog and I think your nail designs are so pretty and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...