Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Nails Pt. 3

OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow
OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow without top coat
I've always been mystified by suede nail polish but in my search for another holiday green I picked up OPI's Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede.  The formula was very smooth and the finish was matte with a little shimmer.  I liked the suede look but I absolutely fell in love with this color after I added a clear top coat:

Here today Aragon Tomorrow Suede
OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow Suede half-painted with top coat
It was like magic!  The suede became a beautiful emerald colored shimmer.  

Here Today Aragon Tomorrow with China Glaze Hi-Tek Tree Konad
Above is two coats of OPI Here Today....Aragon Tomorrow with one coat of clear top coat.  I added the gold Christmas tree from Konad plate m12 using China Glaze Hi-Tek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...