Saturday, January 22, 2011

Confetti - Pop The Cork Purple (Russian Navy Dupe?)



Pop The Cork Purple is a navy blue with purple and pink shimmer.  It looks like a purple shimmer in the bottle, but once you start applying it the base color is clearly dark blue.  I originally picked it up because I thought it might be a dupe for OPI's Russian Navy, which is one of my favorite dark colors:


Can you tell the difference?  Though I love OPI and am a huge fan of the pro-wide brush, I paid $8.50 for Russian Navy at Ulta compared to $1.99 for Pop The Cork Purple at CVS...

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could make for example in two weeks time grey party nails with strass, pearls etc.? :) I have a prom in February and I'm going to decorate my nails very pretty but I don't have any ideas at the moment. :s I have got a grey dress and I think that the nails could be also grey. :) Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, sounds like fun! Feel free to send me a pic or description of the dress at lovepolishblog@gmail.com if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but I can't send you an e-mail, cause my e-mail doesn't work very well right now. :/ I don't know what's wrong with it. But my dress is grey like a tin and the material of it is shiny satin. There aren't any strasses or other ornaments in my dress, only one rose on the right side on my hip and it has made of the same material than the whole dress. The are folds also on the waist. The upper part is low and there are two thin shoulder-straps. My jewellery is silver and one of them is on my hair. I hope that you understand my description. :) I'm from Finland and that's why my english could be a little miserable sometimes. :s but thanks anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...