Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Cherry Love


I ordered Cherry Love from Rescue Beauty Lounge ($18) because the description was so intriguing:
"Popsicle-fuschia, the love child of hot pink and sizzling red. When pink is too tame and red is too expected, give this glamorous shade a try." --Rescue Beauty Lounge
The cherry red color was great, but the formula wasn't as amazing as other RBL polishes I've tried.  What I usually love about Rescue Beauty polishes is how the polish magically levels itself out so that there are no ridges, but I thought Cherry Love was a little bit streaky and my bottle has gotten kind of goopy since I first bought it about a month ago.  Disappointing for $18, but I obscured the streaks with a thick layer of top coat so it's still usable.

The rose is from GCOCL plate A01:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...