Sunday, March 13, 2011

Revlon Not So Blueberry


Every time I go to CVS I see a display of scented nail polishes from Revlon and today I finally gave in to the temptation to buy one.  If you're interested in smelling these polishes before you buy, I recommend holding the open bottle a respectable distance away.  Though they're scented, they're still made of chemicals and the fumes probably aren't meant to be inhaled directly.  I carefully smelled a few of the bottles and settled on Not So Blueberry, which is a light frosted purple shimmer:



It smells like blueberry syrup or bubble gum, yummy but artificial.  The display says it is formulated with a top coat "included" (I assume because adding your own top coat would diminish the scent).  Not So Blueberry is a very pretty color but a little too flashy and shimmery for me, so I stamped a big leaf design from H Series plate H11 using Konad's Violet Pearl polish:



My nails still smelled faintly of blueberries after covering with Konad polish and top coat so this was a fun novelty to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...