Sunday, February 20, 2011

Citrus Inspiration


I've been eager to try out my new citrus fimo canes, so for today's mani I used Life Preserver from China Glaze's Spring 2011 Anchor's Away Collection.


In the bottle, Life Preserver looks like a soft creamy orange, but it dries a shade darker into a bolder color.  I stamped the citrus design from Konad plate m55 using China Glaze 2030, and then added fimo slices of lemon and grapefruit to one nail over a layer of top coat.


I think fimo fruit are so cute!  I know it looks pretty impractical but it was definitely fun to try.

1 comment:

  1. I know this post is from a little while ago but I was browsing through your blog and fell in love with this! I love the color and the way you used your fimo fruit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...