Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sephora by OPI - Never Enough Shoes (Revisited)


I decided to give Never Enough Shoes another chance to impress me when I was looking for a black background for my Valentine's Day mani.  I kept peering at it in different lighting to see if I could pick up the multi-colored glitter and once or twice it looked really pretty when the sun hit it just right, but otherwise I was still disappointed.

To me, the bottle looks jam-packed with multi-colored glitter:



But when it's actually on my nails it's hard to see the cool array of colors in the glitter and it just looks like regular black polish with some white/silver specks:


So I guess my verdict from last month is still the same, but I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...