Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sephora by OPI - Personal Shopper



I was in the mood for a classic red so I chose Sephora by OPI Personal Shopper.  I got Personal Shopper as part of a free gift set from Sephora that also included Dear Diary (a light pink) and I'm with Brad (a black with red shimmer).  The first picture above is more true to color; the second was taken in really bright direct sunlight.  See close-ups after the jump:

I used the heart design that says "love" and the big rose from (fauxnad) GCOCL plate D01:




If you own the GCOCL plates and have had trouble transferring the images, I recommend pressing the stamp straight down instead of the using the rolling motion.  When I was doing the rose I rolled the stamp just a little bit and you can see that the petals and leaves were smudged a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...