Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Confetti - Crimson Cutie (compared to OPI)



Above is Crimson Cutie from Confetti.  I originally grabbed this bright red shimmer at CVS because I thought it looked just like OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress and I wanted to do a comparison.  I'm Not Really A Waitress was one of the first nail polishes I ever owned, and I've heard it's OPI's best selling color of all time.  It's my favorite red for pedicures in both summer and winter.  Check out Crimson Cutie and I'm Not Really A Waitress side by side (three coats of each):



Though it's tough to tell the difference in these pictures, I think Crimson Cutie is just a teeny bit lighter than I'm Not Really A Waittress.  For the most part I think they're nearly indistinguishable, though a more discerning eye may disagree.  Either way I'd recommend Crimson Cutie as a cheaper alternative ($1.99 vs. ~$8.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...